Friday, August 11, 2006

New York, New York!

I know this is a little late, but better late than never, right? The Beef and I had a great trip to NYC July 21-24. I got to visit my best friend from college, C-Nota, who has since moved to Princeton, New Jersey. I forgive her for moving there, even though Princeton is our alma mater's hockey nemesis.



I am already in the process of making plans for this to be moved into my future house. Right next to the Money Room.


Don't mess with me and my Crazy Eye! I'll cut a bitch!


My new phalanx of body guards. They'll cut a bitch, too.


I want to meet Emily and shake her hand. Good job, my friend.


... but can he cook?


South Street Seaport, complete with crazy-electric-violin-playing-guy.


I'll post more pictures later when I have time. Right now I have to get ready to go back to Little A-Town. Classes start on Tuesday and Sunday is the Beef's birthday. Don't tell him, but I have yet to get him a birthday present. I do have something in mind, which is at least a start.

I somehow thought I would be making wads of money this summer, but after paying for bills all summer for an apartment I wasn't even living in, gas for my hellacious commute, $17.10 each week at Starbucks (yes, I calculated it), takeout when I worked until 11 (which was too often), and the trip to NYC, I am not left with nearly as much as I thought I would be. Oh well, I'm sure my good friends at Wells Fargo will be happy to oblige.

No comments: