Wednesday, November 08, 2006

(Boston) Terrorists One Step Closer to World Domination

On Saturday, the Terrorists and I, Steph from the Terrorist message board and Daisy, Mer and my furry niece and nephew, along with my dad and Triple D, participated in Walk 4 PAWS, a fundraiser for a local organization that provides low-cost spays and neuters for animals in the local area.

Too bad they don't spay and neuter fratties and sorostitutes.

Here are some photographic highlights:


T. Min. says, "Get the camera out of my face and kindly fuck off."


Terrorists ready to roll:


T. Max and his new girlfriend, Daisy. Too bad T. Max no longer has his man-bits:


Triple D, fascinated by something shiny, no doubt:


Triple D checking out his shrunekn doppelganger:


Don't mind us. We're just taking over your neighborhood:


Marching towards world domination. Be very afraid:


Special Note: Thanks to my dad's friend Jim for the awesome pictures!

No comments: