Thursday, November 23, 2006

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

In the spirit of the holiday, here is a non-exhaustive list of things I am thankful for:

  • My family, even though some of them drive me batshit crazy
  • The Beef
  • The Boston Terrorists
  • My friends, even though most of them think I have died
  • Not having to join the real world yet
  • Afternoon naps (with the Terrorists, of course)
  • $1 draft specials
  • College football
  • Grande nonfat two-raw-sugar lattes
  • A well-stocked bar
  • A month-long break at Christmas
And here is a list of things that I do not currently have, but would be thankful for if I had them:

  • A lot of money (or even sort of a lot of money)
  • A plan for my life
  • My sanity
  • A fundamental understanding of UCC Article 9
  • The ability to fall asleep at night, undrugged
  • A house with a fenced-in yard for the Terrorists
  • Job offer(s) that don't suck
  • Completed outlines for all my classes
  • A good radar detector
  • Freak repellent

No comments: